Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

someone please help me

(11 Posts)
omgforreal Mon 24-Nov-14 18:37:34

So its half 6 on the night and I just done one of those cheapo freeeom strip things and I dont know whether its a positive or not. I picked them up because my period is 9 days late, but for the past two months or so my period has been early and late etc a bit all over. Anyway, this strip, I added a pic. Is the 'positive line supposed to be closer to the othrt? Is hat even a 'positive' line? I cant go out until tomorrow now and I. So anxiius. I cant even type properly im shaking so much.

bobbield88 Mon 24-Nov-14 18:40:00

How long did you leave it?xx

Tallypet Mon 24-Nov-14 18:41:48

It looks like a positive to me.

bobbield88 Mon 24-Nov-14 18:44:13

I did one like this and I wasn't sure so I did a superdrug one on a stick as a find there easier to read good luck xx

omgforreal Mon 24-Nov-14 18:45:14

I dont even know sad I did it and I never saw hat other line and hen I webt off and did something I came back to clwar it away and I nearly bloody peed myself. But that other lime is on like tje groove bit and I thougjt it was supposed to be on tje flat part closer to the othrr red line? I honestly think im having some sort of mini anxiety attack and its lile well I dont even know if it is a positive or not.ahhh

omgforreal Mon 24-Nov-14 18:46:20

Yea I need to do anotber one so bad! Out of curiosity what did your superdrug one say?

bobbield88 Mon 24-Nov-14 19:08:47

I'm 5 weeks and 4 days xx

bobbield88 Mon 24-Nov-14 19:09:28

Obviously it didn't say how far I was lol but it says a was positive lol xx

MrsNBM Mon 24-Nov-14 19:13:42

Sorry omg but I'm pretty sure this is negative. When was ttc I used these tests often and results like this were always negative, the line you can see is where the dye has collected under the little flap as the urine has moved across the test. When these come up positive the line is a lot further up. Test again when you can, good luck.

Shootthemoon Mon 24-Nov-14 19:21:08

This isn't a positive; it's where the dye pools at the end of the test. I had this about 6 months ago. Not pregnant.

Swanny84 Mon 24-Nov-14 19:23:46

I don't think it looks positive hun, lines are closer together usually but do another one when you can and good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now