Talk

Advanced search

Gurgling stomache

(4 Posts)
Emilyjane11 Mon 24-Nov-14 11:36:25

Hi ladies,

I am 8+1 weeks pregnant and for past week or so I have had such a loud tummy! Constantly gurgling and rumbling like I need to eat but I just did! Has anyone else experienced this? It's actually uncomfortable cause it feels like it's adding to my nausea xxxx

leanne963 Mon 24-Nov-14 14:15:49

Oh i have this BAD. Still get it now and i am 14 weeks. Sounds like my baby is waging war on my stomach haha! Someone even commented a few weeks ago when my stomach rumbled, before i had announced the pregnancy..'Bloody hell, you're not pregnant are you?' And i just laughed. So i guess it is normal! ha xx

Swanny84 Mon 24-Nov-14 20:22:36

Wonder what it is. Mines been terrible last few days. I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and don't feel hungry. It's really loud and embarrassing....just another pregnancy perk I guess xx

Emilyjane11 Tue 25-Nov-14 07:47:04

It is strange im finding that mine makes me feel sick cause of all the moving. It feels like there's bubbles of air having an absolute party in there. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now