Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pretty unsure-

(5 Posts)
jellytotmum14 Mon 24-Nov-14 10:56:39

Hi mums, im new here but looking for opinions about my current situation.
im currently8/9 days late. 3 invalid results and 2 negative results. the 3 invalid tests where all different brands. im in a very sticky situation if I am pregnant again and I think that's why ive been having all sorts of awful dreams surrounding the idea.
words of wisdom and experience are welcome. TIA x

makeitabetterplace Mon 24-Nov-14 11:04:20

3 days late isn't unusual but it's unusual for pregnancy tests to be showing negative at this point if you were pregnant. It sounds like you don't want to be pregnant so hopefully you're not, but you must get your contraception sorted out so you don't have this worry again. Let's hope your period comes along later. X

makeitabetterplace Mon 24-Nov-14 11:05:43

Sorry - I misread, you're 8/9 days late which is quite unusual but also extremely unlikely you're pregnant and tests showing negative at this stage.

I didn't get any symptoms until 6 or 7 weeks pregnant so how you're feeling might not be giving you any clues. You've got no option really other than to wait it out. Take care thanks

jellytotmum14 Mon 24-Nov-14 11:09:09

hi, thanks for your reply. im 9 days late not 3. its not that I don't want to be, its just a sticky situation as my LO is only 19months. im not sure how I feel about the entire situation. I use contraception.x

Aley009 Mon 24-Nov-14 19:19:24

I have to say that is isn't 'extremely ' unlikely that you are pregnant just because you have a negative at 8 days late, I took a test 7/8 days late and got a negative . I'm now 37 weeks along.
Give it a few days and test again if you still don't come on your period

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now