Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Aching muscles......

(4 Posts)
weelamb123 Sun 23-Nov-14 20:24:27

Hi, I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and experiencing terrible muscle soreness and stiffness? I wake up during the night with terrible back pain and get really full and bloated after a meal. Is this normal? ��

hopefull2424 Sun 23-Nov-14 21:25:38

Im 6 weeks on Tuesday and I'm massively bloated. I start of the day ok but by the end of the day I look about 5 months. I think alot of it is water retention and bloating so I'm trying to eat smaller meals with more high water content and only drink water and squash. Also raising my feet at night helps with water Retention.
Congratulations and I hope your symptoms ease soon xx

makeitabetterplace Sun 23-Nov-14 21:29:37

It's ALL normal when you're pregnant. Every godawful symptom you can think of plus other things that you didn't even know were possible. Brace yourself. I'm 30 weeks and falling to bits.

JennyBlueWren Sun 23-Nov-14 21:59:20

I echo what Makeitabetterplace said. Everything and anything you may experience is "normal" in pregnancy (apart from a few things that you should actually worry about).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now