Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Near the end of the pregnancy

(2 Posts)
nadinekittie Sun 23-Nov-14 15:42:40

Hi ladies

So I'm 35 weeks so due very soon but as I'm coming towards the end it feels weird, I am more happier as was very depressed in the beginning but feel more relaxed and excited to meet my son. Its been a long battle this pregnancy I didn't get to enjoy it as stuff happen in my life. Anyway my questions is did anyone have a bad pregnancy with depression and was ok after the baby was born ? as I know a lot of ladies can suffer post natal depression after birth ? is it possible to have the depression in pregnancy and not after the birth ?

blackwidow74 Sun 23-Nov-14 22:48:19

I had pre natal depression with dc3 but didn't carry it through beyond his delivery ... dc4 I experienced no depression at all! Hope you sail through the next few weeks with that same positive mindset of meeting your little one and having lots of cuddles smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now