Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Horrible pressure 38 weeks

(4 Posts)
Cuppatea14 Fri 21-Nov-14 22:29:00

Anyone else get this on the final run? I didn't get it on dd1, but starting yesterday I have a horrible feeling of pressure quite low in my abdomen. It's not constant, but it can be very painful at times. I can't quite describe how it feels, nothing like labour pains so I know it's not anything starting. It's driving me mad!

blackwidow74 Fri 21-Nov-14 22:36:58

I had it with dc3 and can only describe it as what felt like a bowling ball between my legs ... A bearing down heavy feeling ... It was as his head totally engaged after he lay transverse for a while ... It hurt to move, to walk, to do anything!! Have you tried getting down on all 4s with bum higher than shoulders and rocking gently ? It can ease it for a time

butterbeerfloat Fri 21-Nov-14 22:41:59

38 weeks tomorrow and I've had a lot of pains since about 35 weeks in my pelvis/hips sending sudden shooting pains down my legs which I've been told is his head engaging and pressing on nerves in certain positions, it's all fun and games isn't it!

Cuppatea14 Sat 22-Nov-14 16:32:43

Good to know I'm not alone at least! I sling myself over my gym ball last night, I'd say I was a lovely sight to behold, but it did definitely help ease it. Fine today, not half as bad, think it is worse when I sit too long.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now