Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Put my mind at rest?

(5 Posts)
Emilyjane11 Fri 21-Nov-14 17:41:22

Hi ladies,

Last night when lay on my side I had some stabbing pains that lasted a second every couple of minutes, they wete bearable but enough to make me jump when it happened. I am 7+4 weeks now. It lasted about 20 minutes and then I was fine. They have just started again but on my right side but this time a lot duller.
Could this just be stretchy pains? Xx

weelamb123 Fri 21-Nov-14 17:53:47

Hi there
I'm sure its nothing. As long as u have no spotting. I'm just over 5 weeks and have stomach cramps on and off. When is ur booking appt? ��

weelamb123 Fri 21-Nov-14 17:54:32

Ps could be stretching pains too. I had them terrible with my first xx

Emilyjane11 Fri 21-Nov-14 18:00:39

I had my booking app at 5 weeks. I got a phone call on a Sunday to say they were fitting ladies in then cause was quiet at the hospital. So that's all done and dusted and have my scan appointment.

I have had no bleeding at all (touch wood) and it doesn't feel sinister if that makes sense?

weelamb123 Fri 21-Nov-14 18:06:09

Well hopefully all ok then �� �� xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: