Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy symptoms?

(7 Posts)
Swanny84 Thu 20-Nov-14 21:59:24

Hi, first ever post so apologises if it's not right.
I've 2 children, 10 and 6 and are currently about 5 weeks pregnant (according to nhs calendar) before I had my eldest I had 2 miscarriages and I'm worried sick. I was diagnosed with under active thyroid before I fell with my eldest. I'm having mild cramps and have done for 12 days, nothing major. No blood or discharge but since my bath I feel like I keep wetting my pants �� doesn't look like discharge, it's really watery and not a lot of it (sorry for details). Anyone experienced this? I Have backache, tender breasts, headache and felt sick this morning (this has been normal since my missed period day 12 days ago) so I'm hoping it's just pregnancy related and won't lead to anything bad, thank you for reading x

Thelovecats Thu 20-Nov-14 22:08:47

Sounds normal to me smile

Swanny84 Thu 20-Nov-14 22:10:08

Awww thank you. Oh the joys ha ha xxx

Emilyjane11 Sat 22-Nov-14 19:03:06

I had mega cramps so bad I had to take paracetamol and go to bed the night before I got my bfp, this continued for a few days and still get odd cramps now, I am 7+6 and also feel like I've either come on or ive wet myself sometimes but it is just watery discharge. All seems very very normal smile

Swanny84 Mon 24-Nov-14 22:43:06

Awww thanks emilyjane appreciate it. hope everything goes well for you xxx

dy14 Mon 24-Nov-14 23:19:49

ive had cramps most day since I found out I found out 6weeks ago I am now 13weeks and still get them sometimes. I also had that watery thing you were saying just out of the blue but had some blood very weird but everythings fine. I think everyone is different completely I didnt have any bleeding with my first two boys but ive had it twice in 6weeks with this pregnancy! sounds normal to me what your experiencing! I wish you all the best smile xx

Swanny84 Tue 25-Nov-14 02:49:57

Thank you, you too. I can't remember having this watery thing with my other 2, it's not the most pleasant ha ha. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now