Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need a kick up the backside !

(7 Posts)
chestylaroo Wed 19-Nov-14 21:12:04

Good evening folks... Driving myself mad here with the absolutely urge to poas every day. Had 8 positives now and just don't feel pregnant apart from a little achy breasts...seriously trying to not buy on of those clearblue conception indicator test because it would make me worry like mad if it didn't say 2-3 I'm currently 4+4 or 18dpo... Tested positive for the first time at 12dpo... Had a chemical in August and just convinced myself the same is going to happen again... Please can someone encourage me to step away from the sticks because the little voice in my head is driving me mad !

Taura Wed 19-Nov-14 21:28:20

Save the money you would otherwise spend on the sticks on a little fund for baby things instead!

FantasticMrsFoxx Wed 19-Nov-14 21:34:11

Congratulations on your news!
Deep breath and relax. Step away from the bathroom, and keep away from chemist stores.
You are still very early. I didn't 'feel' pregnant until around 24 weeks when my bump suddenly appeared and I lost my belly button and the ability to fit in my jeans practically overnight. Good luck!

makeitabetterplace Wed 19-Nov-14 21:35:35

Preg tests go really faint after about 20dpo so stop now before you get to that stage as it will panic you.

chestylaroo Wed 19-Nov-14 21:51:33

Do they ???? I've never heard this before !...my test stayed faint last time until they went negative the day I started bleeding ...

chestylaroo Wed 19-Nov-14 21:52:19

Thanks guys I think all rationality has gone out the window confused

JennyAnn1982 Thu 20-Nov-14 12:44:20

I did this. Didn't actually calm down until I could feel movement. I now stress when I think I feel less movement (I'm 33 weeks and have had a million scans). I had almost no symptoms in trimester 1 apart from an upset stomach (no throwing up, a little nausea) and migraines (hint - don't google 'migranes in early PG' as you will convince yourself you're going to have a MC). It wasn't until the exhaustion hit at about 12 weeks and continued until around 18 weeks that I thought it might be true/might stick.

As FantasticMrsFoxx says - step away from the chemist!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now