Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Week 5+1 Cant stop crying, pains and almost morning sickness

(3 Posts)
BabyGrainger Wed 19-Nov-14 11:31:25

Good morning!
Today we are 5wks and 1 day. I cry at the stupidest things..for no reason. I'm not upset, it's just my face leaking. I've been having pains in my pelvic area for the most part of the last week and a half (feels like I'm being prodded with a knitting needle), and also some pains on alternate sides just under my last rib... and today I am on my way to having morning sickness...sort of :s I suddenly out of nowhere feel the critical need to get to the bathroom ASAP or I'll have a great big mess to clean up, once I get there.. nothing... sit down again and after 2 or 3 minutes, the same again..

We have been ttc for a while now, and are so happy/nervous/excited, but we haven't told anyone yet. We are planning on telling my Mum on the weekend when my partner gets home from work (currently working away) and I an''t wait. She's been longing for a grandchild for a long long time, she does have 4 by my sister, but they live far away and we're lucky to see them once a year. I really need her support and to talk to her about it, every time something new happens, like I make our first appointment with the midwife, or I feel a stupid raving for cat treats.. but I can't right now and it's killing me.. oh, here come the tears, lol!

I just want to be able to talk to someone, I know I can talk to my partner, but he's away, as I mentioned.. is there anyone who can spare 5 minutes?
Robyn

Newcy Wed 19-Nov-14 11:50:42

Hi Robyn!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am 9 weeks and 3 days and it sounds like we are having similar experiences on the morning sickness front! I am convinced I am going to be sick get to the loo and just retch! I have been sick 3 times but feel sick constantly! I try and reassure myself that it is a good sign as it must mean pregnancy hormones must be high?!

I found it really helped telling someone close as well as my DH!

Hope you feel better soon!

BabyGrainger Wed 19-Nov-14 12:10:56

Thanks Newcy!

Congratulations to you too!
Yes, I've said to my Partner, that I'll happily have every symptom to the Nth degree, if it means that baby is still going strong, he says that any symptom is a good symptom.. which it is at the end of the day.

I hope your pregnancy goes well! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now