Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fizzy Drinks

(7 Posts)
JennyBlueWren Tue 18-Nov-14 20:48:09

26 weeks and I've become a fizzy drinks addict! Been having a bottle every day and often the sugary versions too. My mainstay has been the pink Fanta.

So much for how I was going to be super healthy in pregnancy to give baby the best chance. I was better before I conceived!

Peaceloveandbiscuits Wed 19-Nov-14 00:17:30

My usually very healthy diet has gone to shit during pregnancy. Just take care with sugary drinks - all I could stomach for ages was orange juice, but now I'm having an enormous baby!

TheHermitCrab Wed 19-Nov-14 14:09:23

Haha I'm the same, fizzy fizzy and baby is also measuring slightly on the large side at 31 weeks!

Gudgyx Wed 19-Nov-14 14:52:13

Yup totally addicted to cola!! I really need to watch what I'm doing though because of the caffeine sad

Alisvolatpropiis Wed 19-Nov-14 20:03:56

I'm a massive fizzy drink addict, was prior to being pregnant.

I've switched to caffeine free diet coke though because I was a bit worried about the caffeine thing plus normal ones have started making me feel sick.

guinnessgirl Wed 19-Nov-14 20:25:11

For the first week or two of my pregnancy, I was all 'I'm going to be super healthy' whilst eating tons of raw veg etc. Then the unrelenting nausea kicked in. Since then it's been carbs, fruit, and bacon. But mostly carbs. I'm only 9 weeks and I look more like 15 TBH sad

ovaltine Wed 19-Nov-14 23:02:53

I've never drunk so much coke as I do when pregnant. Must be cans too (more fizzy, better burping = less nausea!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now