Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do you think this means it is a girl?

(9 Posts)
Mrsgrumble Mon 17-Nov-14 12:34:54

Ok, slightly bored on last stretch now...

I was showing all to the side the last time, thighs etc

This time only know I'm pregnant from the front - all bump. Also very slight kicks compared to DS who bet me daily grin

Thanks

capecath Mon 17-Nov-14 17:31:50

Well if mine are anything to go by, then no.... 3rd preg been pretty diff- diff bump, worse ms, diff cravings, but boy no.3 for us!! X

Mrsgrumble Mon 17-Nov-14 19:30:14

Thanks cape.. Friend of mine the same- three boys, totally different pregnancy

TheScenicRoute Mon 17-Nov-14 20:37:17

I'm preggers with girl/ boy twins, but it's the girl that kicks the hell out of me!

Thelovecats Mon 17-Nov-14 22:53:05

I carried both mine exactly the same- one was a boy, one a girl. Both kicked the hell out of me too!

junkfoodaddict Tue 18-Nov-14 13:07:31

DS - low bump, all front, small and neat. Nausea from 9 -20 weeks. Had food aversions (meat). Terrible heartburn from 28 weeks. Hardly ever moved but I did have low fluid and what turned out to be an inefficient placenta which led to an abruption during induced labour. He was on the 9th percentile.

DD - 23 weeks gestation currently. Low bump, all front, smal and neat. Intense nausea from before pregnancy was confirmed 24 days after LMP. Nausea only lasted until week 14 but had an aversion to all foods. Smells made me want to vomit. Very hormonal. Teary and angry. Moves a lot and felt her move from 13 weeks. Terrible hip and ligament pain - she likes to nest low, transverse in my bloody hips. Heartburn on and off.

So carrying much the same and nauseous with both but the intensity and length of time is very different (as are everything else).

curiousgeorgie Tue 18-Nov-14 13:40:37

My pregnancies were both completely different... Opposite actually in terms of how I carried, sickness, cravings, tiredness, kicks etc.

Both girls.

Mrsgrumble Tue 18-Nov-14 15:30:41

I guess I will have to wait grin

smogsville Tue 18-Nov-14 16:27:04

I was all at the front with first preg. Everyone said it's a boy. DD is three...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now