Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding

(6 Posts)
Twizzle11 Mon 17-Nov-14 11:07:23

I am 7 weeks preg today last night I have red blood when wiped very light stained pants but nothing over night a little this morning very little inside today . Have had 03 miscarriages previously . Very worried . I have midwife tomorrow should I just wait until then . The epu here is horrible the staff have no empathy . Thanks

sizethree Mon 17-Nov-14 12:04:11

Hi twizzle, how are you feeling? Its great news that the bleeding has stopped and good that you're seeing your midwife tomorrow. It's understandable to be concerned, especially after previous miscarriages. but you'll know from other threads on these boards that there are many many positive stories following bleeding in pregnancy. i do hope everything works out well for you. let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Twizzle11 Mon 17-Nov-14 13:53:54

Thanks . Got a bit of blood again but not loads and no clots . I suppose the next couple of days will tell . I just hope everything is ok . Not sure if I can cope again . 3miscarriages in a 12 month period is more than I can bare .
X

Boofsandboss Mon 17-Nov-14 14:04:25

i feel for you, ive had spotting the last few days and the midwife has booked me in for an early scan tomorrow, you should ask for one if your concerned

chasingtail Mon 17-Nov-14 14:13:30

Yes def ask for an early scan - I had a 6 week one with DD because I was bleeding intermittently. Not huge amounts, just enough to cause concern. Luckily all good and the early scan saved lots of worry.
Hope it all works out for you x

Twizzle11 Mon 17-Nov-14 14:22:44

Thanks .i know I can call epu and they will get me a scan just thought maybe best to see midwife tomorrow first as I think the epu in Aberdeen are funny about scans prior to 8 weeks . It's nice to hear positive stories . Thanks everyone x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now