Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

confused

(5 Posts)
bobbield88 Mon 17-Nov-14 07:47:48

Sorry it's me again according to the doctors I am 4 weeks and 4 days but my 2nd line on my test is still quitems faint is this normal? Xx

foxyfemke Mon 17-Nov-14 07:58:10

It could be that you have relatively low HCG levels, which is the pregnancy hormone. I would suggest to stop testing, as it might only stress you out more.

If you are worried about your HCG levels, maybe you can ask your doctor to have a blood test done to see what your levels are.

blackwidow74 Mon 17-Nov-14 08:59:02

4 weeks and 4 days is still pretty much 'just caught' ... I was getting faint tests until 10 days after aunt flo was due

Sarkymare Mon 17-Nov-14 09:47:18

I agree with widow. At this stage many women wouldn't know they was pregnant yet. With my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive test until my period was a full week late. It didn't turn into a 'strong line' until my period was 6 weeks, so two weeks late

Sarkymare Mon 17-Nov-14 09:49:56

Until I was 6 weeks* so my period was two weeks late.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now