Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weird and probably tmi

(6 Posts)
Rkbump Sun 16-Nov-14 20:06:51

Hey all,

I am looking for some reassurance

I am 24 weeks and On Friday I was sat in work and felt a wet patch. I immediately went into panic and was in hospital for all the checks that my waters hadn't broken. Baby and all tests were well thank goodness. No evidence of waters breaking and I really don't drink enough for wetting myself without knowing. I also had a good amount of fluid in ultrasound.
Has this happened to anyone else? Also The chances of the water being on my chair beforehand are slim but I guess never impossible.

I feel now it has put a taint on what was a lovely pregnancy. Everyone around me are rightfully fussing about me but I feel ok.

Really hoping other people may have had some strange leakage too!!

Xx

Peaceloveandbiscuits Sun 16-Nov-14 20:11:57

I frequently leak urine without noticing sad I wear Tena mini pads and the amount that comes out through the day is surprising. It's just pressure from the baby on the bladder, I think. Nothing to be ashamed of, though it certainly isn't pleasant.

ladyflower23 Sun 16-Nov-14 20:28:52

In my last pregnancy (and it's becoming the same with this one) I produced a LOT of watery discharge. I had to wear a pantyliner all the time and also went to hospital to check it wasn't waters so maybe it's that for you too. Very disconcerting hmm

JennyBlueWren Sun 16-Nov-14 20:36:20

Probably wee or discharge. I've been wearing pads for awhile now due to embarrassing leaks -especially if I throw up!

OhMjh Sun 16-Nov-14 20:36:34

It's going to be watery discharge or wee - as embarrassing as it is, it's a damn sight better than leaking fluid smile get cracking on your Kegals now, I had the same problem.

livsmum4 Sun 16-Nov-14 20:44:48

I'm 25 weeks and wear a tena mini everyday due to leaking of urine - the joys! Also iv found iv had a lot of watery discharge the last week or so and my pregnancy app did mention increase in discharge around this time. Try relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy as long as the hospital have confirmed it's not your waters xgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now