Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

�� Or ��?

(5 Posts)
Ducky563 Sun 16-Nov-14 16:00:22

Hi. ��

This is my ultrasound at exactly 13 weeks. Any idea if �� or ��? Thanks

madsadbad Sun 16-Nov-14 18:12:40

I think its definitely.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. a baby grin, congratulations

foxyfemke Sun 16-Nov-14 18:41:48

Too early to tell. Ask again at your 20-week anomaly scan if you want to know the gender.

Rockchick1984 Sun 16-Nov-14 20:33:20

I reckon girl - assume that's what you're asking, there's just random squares in your post that I presume are smileys of some sort?

Ducky563 Sun 16-Nov-14 21:07:22

Hi yes sorry unfortunately they did not show as they were meant to. Yes was looking to see if anyone could guess sex by this scan picture. My hospital have a policy against disclosing the sex of the baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now