Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Blood

(10 Posts)
Boofsandboss Sun 16-Nov-14 12:05:59

I'm a bit concerned but I'm trying to relax as I worry too much, this morning I wiped blood, very little and was pink not red! Wiped twice then I have had no blood since, haven't really got cramps except gas! Stomach is a bit tender but have had diarria! Should I ring midwife? Or wait as my scan is in a week tomorrow!! I tend to worry way too much as I have anxiety! Should I just chill and wait?

Ghostintheshell Sun 16-Nov-14 13:33:41

How far are you ? Might be worth speaking to someone. I had bleed after bleed and now I've got a 2yr

Boofsandboss Sun 16-Nov-14 13:42:50

I'm 11 weeks on Monday smile

BlinkAndMiss Sun 16-Nov-14 14:10:07

Call the midwife, it could be something or nothing but you'd be better getting checked out. I hope everything turns out ok.

Ghostintheshell Sun 16-Nov-14 16:16:36

I also had a bleed at 11ish wks the epc said its not normal but not uncommon. But I do think you need checked out . Let me know how you get on

Boofsandboss Sun 16-Nov-14 17:10:40

Called nhs111 as can't get hold of midwife and they are getting the out of hours doctor to ring me! I will let you know once I've heard from them

sarahc131013 Sun 16-Nov-14 17:14:15

i had a bleed at six week and over paniced my self was told they couldnt scan till i was further on so had to wait weeks. i am now 36 weeks pregnant so try not to worry two much while ur waiting to be spoken to xx

makeitabetterplace Sun 16-Nov-14 17:33:31

Honestly, there's nothing anyone can do anyway. Bleeding is normal and it might be a miscarriage but there is every chance it's absolutely nothing to worry about. It depends how anxious you are really. If you go for a scan every thing might seem fine and then go wrong the next day or everything might be over or everything might be fine until you're holding your baby. The odds are strongly in your favour. I don't mean to sound gloomy, I've had two miscarriages and I'm now at 29 weeks. I found it comforting to realise there was nothing I could do and worrying wasn't ever helping. Have a sit down and try to relax brew

Boofsandboss Sun 16-Nov-14 17:51:20

doctor rang and said to go see gp tomorrow to be on the safe side and to rest up

DanyStormborn Sun 16-Nov-14 19:53:18

I would give your midwife or GP a call, they will probably not do anything unless it gets worse but best to talk to them. I had bleeding in early pregnancy and all was fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now