Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help, what to do?

(2 Posts)
SpoonBender Sat 15-Nov-14 22:41:00

I think I've just found out I'm pregnant?! I'm on the pill but missed a few in the previous pack as am rubbish at taking them. Took a test just to rule out and be sure and there is a second line..my worry is I've still been taking my pill so do I just stop taking it now? Will it cause me to bleed as normally a couple of days after stopping the pill I have a bleed? I'm so confused and worried. Thanks

blackwidow74 Sat 15-Nov-14 23:53:20

As far as I can remember it will do no harm to have been taking the pill after fall ingredients pregnant (I myself have 2 'pill babies') and stopping should not trigger a period ... you may get a light bleed when you are 'due on' ... I had full blown periods for 4 months into pregnancy!! My advice would be to continue until Monday when you can call gp and get pro advice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now