Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice from you ladies with ur bfp's

(4 Posts)
MrsG86 Sat 15-Nov-14 17:37:09

I am on my 3rd month of ttc, and have been using Pregnacare original for the first 2 months. However, this month I have been trying the Pregnacare conception vitamins. I had a positive OPK on day 23 & lots of EWCM which I hadn't had with the original vitamins, however my AF is 4 days late & had a negative test this morning!
I was looking for some advice from ladies who have used these vitamins! Do I wait for AF to arrive and continue to use the Pregnacare conception? Or shall I try a different brand? The only positive really is the EWCM. Has anyone else had experience of these symptoms but gone on to get a bfp?

TheScenicRoute Sat 15-Nov-14 18:45:44

You need to take these all the time you're TTC, they won't increase your chances, they'll just contribute to keeping you healthy in preparation for the lucky BFP. X

GotToBeInItToWinIt Sat 15-Nov-14 21:01:48

Unfortunately conception vitamins don't actually aid conception, they just keep your body in good condition for carrying a pregnancy. All the brands are pretty much the same in terms of the vitamins they contain. Presence of EWCM is a good sign. Just keep going with the TTC smile.

SweetsForMySweet Sat 15-Nov-14 21:07:57

I would try a first response or clear blue digital test with your first morning urine sample. Should be fairly accurate if you are 4 days late. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now