Talk

Advanced search

10 days late, being sick , neg tests?

(3 Posts)
Babydust112 Sat 15-Nov-14 12:32:04

Heya ladies, im new to this site! Im 18 with a 10 month old son! Im currently late for my period by ten days, all of my tests so far have been negative, I last tested on wednesday it is now saturday! Im being sick after certain foods, never been this late EVER only with my first pregnancy! - this is so unusual for me, what do you girls advise I do? Do i keep testing and go to the doctors if I dont get a positive soon? By the way i wasnt hoping to be pregnant so i definatly know its not a phantom pregnancy or its all in my mind! Thank you girls x

jamtoast12 Sat 15-Nov-14 22:29:51

I'd say it's negative and something else is delaying it. Rising pregnancy hormones cause pregnancy symptoms.....it's unlikely your levels are high enough to show symptoms without showing on an actual test. Ime symptoms start a couple of weeks later. By 10 days late, you would have had a positive result by now. It's possible that you got pregnant but that the pregnancy didn't take or establish and so you'll get a delayed period.

ovaltine Sun 16-Nov-14 01:00:21

Are you on any contraception? Anything hormonal made me puke after my first, mirena coil was horrific, puked most my way thru 6 months!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now