Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anxiety

(2 Posts)
Hemlock2013 Fri 14-Nov-14 09:39:15

Morning, not sure if anyone can reassure me but I found out last week I'm pregnant. Bit of a shock but a good one. I have been under huge strain at work recently although I'm part time.

I have since yesterday been having huge anxiety attacks. The black dread, intrusive thoughts etc. Is this hormonal? Or work stress related?

Has anyone else struggled with anxiety when pregnant or had pregnancy made it worse? I didn't have this with my first pregnancy so I'm panicking a bit?
X

blackwidow74 Fri 14-Nov-14 10:35:48

I suffer terrible anxiety so can totally relate ... hormones can indeed escalate the anXiety as you have a whole new train of thought to add to the old ones ... try to relax and take time out as stress will not help ... If you have any holiday owing perhaps now is a good time to take a few days off!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now