Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Suddenly feel different!

(4 Posts)
HampshireMummyof1 Fri 14-Nov-14 08:24:33

I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant and have my scan next tue. The past few days i have felt different, less sick and not as squashed inside as i have felt. I just feel different in my self? Could this be my hormones settling or something worse? Dont know how anyone can help really but just looking for a few clues to help me through till i know for sure on tue. Thanks.

Sarkymare Fri 14-Nov-14 08:58:03

At 12-14 weeks the uterus starts peaking above the pelvic bone. Which does ease the full bloaty feeling you get in the first trimester as it isn't squashed up behind your pelvic bone anymore.

I would say that's probably what's happening here. As for feeling different. 12 weeks is usually the time when your hormones start to level off. It's perfectly normal for sickness and other symptoms to tail off at this time.
In fact it's quite normal for symptoms to come and go at any point of the pregnancy.

From what you have said you don't have anything to worry about. But of course if you truly are worrying then give your midwife a call.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes flowers

Sarkymare Fri 14-Nov-14 09:01:32

I know I said 12 weeks for both point in my post there but this is just the average. Everyone and every pregnancy is different so it's best to give or take a few weeks either side.

HampshireMummyof1 Fri 14-Nov-14 09:29:43

Thank you! 2nd pregnancy but feel more worried with this one and second guessing everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now