Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

movement help

(5 Posts)
deborah86 Thu 13-Nov-14 22:52:08

Im 37wks and today although i can see the movements from my little buttercup for some reason i havent really felt them as strongly as i usually do. Has anyone else had that? Any advice would be great

Thanks in advance

PartTimeDomesticGoddess Thu 13-Nov-14 23:04:23

Please ring your maternity unit and speak to someone. You will not be wasting anyone's time, or bothering anyone, and although everything is most likely fine, just get checked out x

Squidstirfry Thu 13-Nov-14 23:19:21

as above, always best to get checked, but around 37 weeks i noticed a drop in movement. what you can see may be the bum squirming around as your banies

Squidstirfry Thu 13-Nov-14 23:20:52

as you baby's limbs could be facing inwards. this makes baby movements harder to feel.

deborah86 Thu 13-Nov-14 23:26:05

Thanks for getting back to me. since i wrote it she obviously wanted to prove me wrong and is now having a very active dance routine mostly on my bladder

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now