Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Eating cheesecake past its use by date

(10 Posts)
luckynumbereleven Thu 13-Nov-14 20:31:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pippinleaf Thu 13-Nov-14 20:48:18

You'll be completely fine. Stop worrying. The risk is only that you'll get food poisoning and I don't know of anyone who's got food poisoning from eating one day old food (apart from meat I guess.)

I have eaten pretty much everything you're not supposed to eat, there's too much fuss about what you can and can't eat. Chill. Heck - have another slice

luckynumbereleven Thu 13-Nov-14 21:44:03

Peaceloveandbiscuits Fri 14-Nov-14 18:23:43

What's with all the bloody cheesecake-related threads lately? It's not doing my waistline any good at all.

BigRedBall Fri 14-Nov-14 18:29:00

You just reminded me I bought a raspberry swirl cheesecake for pudding today and FORGOT about it. Now I'm eating it.

Peaceloveandbiscuits Fri 14-Nov-14 18:38:15

I'm sitting in Pret waiting for a lift and had to buy a tiny lemon cheesecake pot. My willpower is abysmal.

luckynumbereleven Fri 14-Nov-14 19:29:45

Hazchem Sat 15-Nov-14 05:30:34

Oh god I want cheesecake now. this means me going to the shops. Humm maybe I should do that when OH puts DS to bed.

icklekid Sat 15-Nov-14 05:41:38

Yes yes definitely fine - if you are still not sure happy to test can't promise I won't eat it all grin

luckynumbereleven Sat 15-Nov-14 10:25:02

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now