Talk

Advanced search

Yet another bleed - 9weeks

(7 Posts)
sianilovesbeingamummy Thu 13-Nov-14 18:44:37

I had a bleed 3 weeks ago which after an emergency scan everything was confirmed to be ok..... yet today i have started bleeding again. It is the time i would usually have a period.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Emilyjane11 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:01:12

I can't reqlly shed any light on it but I know quite a few people that had small bleeds every month throughout their pregnancy when their period was due. If your worried call your midwife smile

rubyboo2 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:02:42

Hi its scary when that happens . I had spotting at 7 wks and scan said all well . Then I bled more recently at 26 wks . This time I went to Maternity Assesment were they did swabs etc . They gave me an internal and found I had a cervical Ectropian . Maybe you have this ? Its just an area on the cervix that can bleed triggered by hormones and nothing really to worry about . Hope all goes well .

sianilovesbeingamummy Thu 13-Nov-14 19:06:29

Midwife wont answer at this time and with my younger 2 being in bed there is no way i can get to the out of hours either. Just have a bad feeling this time as i have cramps and quite a continuous heavy bleed. Stress hasnt helped as i left the baby's father recently and have had alot of abuse of his friends and him himself refusing any contact with either me or his 2 current children. He hasnt even asked how i am doing with the pregnancy even after me stating i had a bleed over the weekend!! I just dont know this time

Emilyjane11 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:40:39

Oh bless you. Try and relax and call midwife in morning. Im sure it's nothing to worry about but to put your mind at rest. Let us know how you get on x

sianilovesbeingamummy Thu 13-Nov-14 20:07:12

Will do but with it being a friday and not being so far gone they will prob make me wait until next week anyway if they wanted to do another scan..... discharge just seems a little more this time

Jodie1982 Fri 14-Nov-14 12:56:40

Sorry your going through this Hun. I've been there a couple of times. How is the bleeding today?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now