Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby gender ?

(8 Posts)
Heather916x Thu 13-Nov-14 13:19:25

hello would anyone like to take a guess of the gender of my baby smile use what ever theory you like smile here is my scan dating 13 weeks 2 days
Looking forward to hearing your theories and seeing what you think I'm having.

birdofthenorth Thu 13-Nov-14 13:40:22

Impossible to tell at 13 weeks, sorry! You can usually see from 15-16 :-)

blackwidow74 Thu 13-Nov-14 16:08:08

The nub isn't too obvious or clear in your pic ... do you have another? I'm not very good with the skull theory but inclined to say girl smile don't go painting those walls yet tho lol

Heather916x Thu 13-Nov-14 19:29:11

I dont have another picture unfortunately. Was hard enough to get this one the baby was being camera shy lol I've had a little read into the skull theory to but can't really see myself so others who understand it are welcome to guess smile

Dogsmom Thu 13-Nov-14 19:38:55

I think boy. The skull looks fairly flat from the browbone, with both my dd's they had very dome shaped curved heads.

Heather916x Fri 14-Nov-14 06:52:46

Oh a boy and girl guess how lovely smile looking forward to finding out will let you all know when I find out smile any more guesses?

Jodie1982 Fri 14-Nov-14 12:52:05

Going by Skull theory I'm guessing a Boy. His skull looks exactly like both my boys in scan pics. Of course I could b wrong though. Looking forward to results. smile

ILiveOnABuildsite Fri 14-Nov-14 17:46:37

Can't really see the nub but looking at the skull I too think it's a boy. I love guessing gender on scan photos, I just wish I could get the results faster, grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now