Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm and out of hospital....finally a diagnosis!

(6 Posts)
MrsCK Wed 12-Nov-14 15:05:14

I've been in and out of hospital all week. Exhaustion, sweating, chest pain, dizziness, light headed and struggling to breathe (really badly)

Just got my diagnosis....

I'm pregnant.

apparently this is all normal and I shouldn't worry. so apart from doctors fantastic advice to take it easy...has anyone got any other advice? I'm working for another 5 weeks and I just can't seem to shake the aforementioned symptoms. Please help!

MrsCK Wed 12-Nov-14 15:06:32

Meant to say I am 29 weeks and did know I was pg before I went into hospital...I thought due to chest pains it was something more sincere

Ellisisland Wed 12-Nov-14 15:09:52

I had similar thing happen to me. Was passing out about 5 times a day and was told that this was normal in pregnancy hmm

No advice unfortunately but do keep hassling your GP and midwives if you don't feel any better soon thanks

Smartleatherbag Wed 12-Nov-14 15:14:07

Ooh, congratulations on your surprise pregnancy!
Agree that it's worth pursuing with mw etc, sounds like you are anaemic to me (from my own limited experience)

tomanyanimals Thu 13-Nov-14 07:43:05

I was passing out up to ten times a day it turns out I had reflex syncope just a bp problem really is the easiest way to explain it took us going privately to a cardiologist to get a diagnosis so quite expensive but considering I was basically stuck to the couch it was worth it it's not fun going flat on your face in carparks I'm now 34 and seems to have calmed down about. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Sirzy Thu 13-Nov-14 07:44:02

Congratulations smile I was 34 weeks when I found out, my little suprise is 5 today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now