Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Heaviness in uterus

(3 Posts)
magneticfield55 Tue 11-Nov-14 13:01:38

Wondering if I'm just in a paranoid mood but generally feel odd today. There's less movement than usual but they're generally quieter during the day. Last night in bed I didn't feel anything but I did go to bed earlier than usual. They have moved since.

Today I have a very heavy feeling to the front, almost like they've fallen down. It's quite sore. Is it just round ligament pain? I'm waddling today. 26 weeks pregnant.

I'm a FTM so sorry if these are silly questions.

CathyNoodles Tue 11-Nov-14 13:53:01

I had this a few times - try having a cold drink or ice lolly or play some loudish music. This can wake the baby and put your mind at rest... x

dayspringjubilee Tue 11-Nov-14 14:35:34

I also started feeling a peculiar "I've swallowed a bowling ball" feeling around that time, like the baby was really heavy and concentrated. I think it's just the angle she's at, all curled up, and it comes and goes. I'm 30 weeks now and I do still have days of less movement - sometimes I feel only squirms and no kicks, which I reckon just means she's facing in and kicking my organs rather than tummy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now