Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Skull or nub theory?

(15 Posts)
Heather916x Mon 10-Nov-14 16:07:59

Hi would anyone who understands the skull or nub theory like to take a guess of what I'm having?

leanne963 Mon 10-Nov-14 16:22:24

I think the skull looks quite girly!! :D

Hope you don't mind me joining in?? Anyone wanna guess what my big headed baby might be? Already looks like it had my families big forehead ha!

Heather916x Mon 10-Nov-14 17:55:05

Thankyou for your guess I will keep the post updated ��

Your more than welcome to post too. What a lovely pic I'm going to guess and say boy (just a guess as I'm not sure on the theory's) hehe

rubyboo2 Mon 10-Nov-14 21:17:56

My scan piccy at 13.4 wks skull loooked like boys and nub a girl . Found out at 21 wks scan definatley a boy so I would probably opt for skull theory .

Heather916x Tue 11-Nov-14 06:56:10

Thankyou rubyboo2 for the info & congratulations on your baby boy! Any guesses what my scan pic could be?

rubyboo2 Tue 11-Nov-14 08:14:41

Thanks , I would guess boy .smile

ladyflower23 Tue 11-Nov-14 08:26:10

I guessed my dd to be's sex as girl from skull theory (since had 20 week scan and it is as certain as can be a girl) so I now consider myself an expert! Having said that I think it's really hard to tell from your pic Heather but I will say girl and Leanne definitely a girl!!!

leanne963 Tue 11-Nov-14 09:48:32

ladyflower oooh really!? I am convincing myself I am having a boy cause I would love a girl but don't want to get my hopes up! Obviously will be over the moon to just have a healthy baby, but can't deny I would love a little lady smile

ladyflower23 Tue 11-Nov-14 13:45:05

Yes there is a n obvious curve. I would be really surprised if it's a boy. I know what you mean, having a healthy baby is really all I want but was pretty chuffed when told it's a girl. A little princess to go with my little Prince smile

sofie2014 Tue 11-Nov-14 14:18:33

Hope you don't mind me joining in! I have no idea about the theorys etc, so take a wild guess.

ILiveOnABuildsite Tue 11-Nov-14 16:47:59

I'm not an expert but I would say girl for Heather and Leanne and sofie I think boy. Like I said not an expert but we guessed dd's gender by shape of her skull, but we didn't have a nub shot for her. Now 16 weeks with dc2 and we had a nice skull and nub shot. Anybody fancy a guess? We have an idea but won't share yet.

ladyflower23 Tue 11-Nov-14 16:55:37

I Agree think sofie def looks like boy. Iliveon I think girl for you. Wonder if you agree....

ILiveOnABuildsite Tue 11-Nov-14 17:11:51

Ladyflower this baby's skull is nearly identical to the scan photo of dd so yes I def agree. We'll find out at 20 wks scan but I would be so surprised if it were a boy. Happy either way but secretly hoping for another girl, dd would so love to have a sister.

justbeaunicorn Wed 12-Nov-14 11:19:04

Would anyone like to take a guess at my scan pic? smile

ILiveOnABuildsite Wed 12-Nov-14 16:27:15

just with skull theory I'm leaning towards boy, not sure about nub theory, without the skull I would just tip towards girl but not much in it so overall I'm guessing boy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now