Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling bleurrrgh - just a moan

(4 Posts)
jbee1979 Mon 10-Nov-14 09:08:17

I am sick!

Feeling like I have a cold starting and I have my 2nd cold sore EVER on my lower lip. my mouth is sore, my gums, throat. I have a foggy tongue.

my lady bits are stingy when I pee - I think I have thrush.

going to the Dr for flu jab at 10.45 sad

DH is very patient, but after moaning all weekend I'm fed up listening to myself.

15 wks pregnant today and I'm going to be cheeky and ask the nurse when I'm at the surgery if she can get me a prescription for a magic (baby friendly) pill to make me feel healthy.

I can't believe I have thrush, a cold sore and the beginnings of a cold all together! my immune system is normally good!!

anyone else need "scribbled out" and drawn all over again? happy Monday smile

leanne963 Mon 10-Nov-14 09:12:28

Oh bless you! That doesn't sound fun!!! Since I found out I was pregnant 7 weeks ago I have had a snotty/stuffy nose every single day! I actually want to cry now lol I am blowing my nose at least 30 timessages a day, as well as sneezing 30 times a day. I look awful. On top of that I have insomnia so my immune system isn't getting a chance to heal.

If you find out there us a miracle baby friendly tablet please let me know!!!!

jbee1979 Mon 10-Nov-14 10:32:19

Will do grin I've had a permanently snotty nose since August - had the cold when we conceived and it turned from cold bogies into pregnancy ones! I feel your pain in that department too! thanks for listening to me xx

jbee1979 Mon 10-Nov-14 12:10:49

got thrush cream and pessary - I'll get that cleared up then tackle my other issues! its possible I'm emotional because I'm fed up being thrushy confused

no magic pills though flu jab was a breeze! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now