Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Irritability

(13 Posts)
BlueberryWafer Sat 08-Nov-14 09:05:35

I'm 21 weeks with number 2 and literally everything is pissing me off. DP is sat eating his breakfast and I can hear him crunching his cereal and I want to reach across and tip them over his head! My mum keeps bending down "talking to the baby" through my belly and I actually want to knee her in the chin.

Please tell me it's not just me whose so goddamn irritable?! I can feel my blood boiling at the slightest things!

MissHobart Sat 08-Nov-14 11:07:52

Nope, not just you, I go through phases of being hugely PISSED OFF at everything, it's a nightmare confused

leanne963 Sat 08-Nov-14 11:22:12

Haha oh OP 'I want to knee her in the chin' this did make me giggle. Yes I am the same it is making me look like a right bitch but at least we have a reason wink

prettywhiteguitar Sat 08-Nov-14 11:36:28

Yup here too, there is nothing that doesn't piss me off right now. The only thing is this time I know it's me so I'm trying to keep my mouth shut !!

BlueberryWafer Sat 08-Nov-14 11:40:26

Phew thank goodness it's not just me being a mardy cow! I feel much better now!

I do feel sorry for DP though grin

BlueberryWafer Sat 08-Nov-14 11:41:46

P.s I would never actually knee my mother in the chin grin

Emz1989 Sat 08-Nov-14 11:48:53

A colleague cried to me yesterday because she thought she had pissed me off?! She genuinely hadn't, but I'm obviously coming across as a moody mare too! I then got pissed off because she had the audacity to cry to me when I'm the pregnant one!! I've definitely turned into a hormonal, irritable nightmare! Glad it's not just me...

prettywhiteguitar Sat 08-Nov-14 14:48:17

I got pissed at my friend when we were talking about Sex in the City, I thought she was implying that I was like Charlotte......gave her a right glare. At the time I thought I was being funny, but now I think she was just scared !!!

WorkingBling Sat 08-Nov-14 16:30:44

Pregnancy rage. I know it well. Thank god mine goes away around 15 weeks. There were some touchy moments there! grin

upduffedsecret Sat 08-Nov-14 21:20:00

I have the pregnancy rage... all the time lately! 18 weeks.

BitchPeas Sat 08-Nov-14 21:30:05

I've had the rage for about a week. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. I'm afraid I may kill someone. I was walking around tescos looking for a fight this afternoon blush

prevlurker123 Sat 08-Nov-14 22:26:53

I definately have the rage! at things that don't even affect me, like random cars parked on double yellow lines when they shouldn't be (just ones I happen to walk past!) and got the rage at my colleague when she asked how I was the other day (I know, awful!)

WingsClipped Sun 09-Nov-14 10:11:20

When I announced at 12 weeks my cousin bent down to talk to the baby in my bellyhmm. I told her at that point baby was still "down here" and pointed at my knicker area so she was just talking to my organs. I don't know why but I had the rage as well and definitely felt a knee in the face was justified blush
I keep moaning at/to DH about everything I find annoying- 'loud' noises, 'strong' smells, people breathing...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now