Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Achy legs and bum, normal?

(3 Posts)
louiseee123 Thu 06-Nov-14 18:54:12

Hey

I'm 9+4 and just had my booking in appointment on monday, the midwife said i had a urine infection as i had something in my urine and she sent off the sample.

Today i've woke up and all across my legs, thighs and bum aches, is this linked or is it something else to be worried about?

Thanks

Chunderella Thu 06-Nov-14 19:33:50

It could be SPD. Early for it to come on, but not that unusual. I've never had a urine infection so don't know anything about that.

Pifflingcodswollop Thu 06-Nov-14 20:19:23

UTI unlikely cause of this sort of pain,more likely to feel like need to pee very frequently-ie even more than pregnancy normal- and pain on peeing plus possible pain at very lower back where kidneys are.Very uncomfortable.
I have had these kind of leg and bum cramps in this pregnancy too though,almost like what I would get if I wore v high heels for a day after not wearing for ages.I presume it's just something to do with hormones but no idea why!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now