Talk

Advanced search

bad back ache and sickness 28weeks

(4 Posts)
adjoa01 Tue 04-Nov-14 20:45:38

Hello ladies,
am looking for advice, I am 28weeks with my first baby, a little boy, up till now I have been so very lucky, no sickness or illnesses but for the last 2 weeks I have been
horrible back ache and sicknesses as well sometimes, what can i do about this?
also sleeping is a problem as get aching in my hips due to sleeping on my side, it wakes me up along with bad cramps in my legs. Any advice??

Thqnks for anyones time who replys x

Jodie1982 Tue 04-Nov-14 21:33:59

Have you had your Urine Checked? I get bad back pain and sickness when I have a Kidney Infection. Sorry I'm not much help Hun.

adjoa01 Wed 05-Nov-14 16:00:02

I got urine checked 2weeks ago as I was thinking on the same lines but they said everything was ok, its just a horrible pain all day and night

pippinleaf Wed 05-Nov-14 16:12:46

Im 27 weeks and in the same boat. An osteopath has helped me a lot with my hips. I wear a serola support belt all day which has lessened the hip pain. I still get aching hips and knees in bed. I also have horrible rib pain for which I have no solution other than standing up. It's making me very miserable to be honest. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now