Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bleeding

(6 Posts)
mamabearwatson14 Tue 04-Nov-14 17:15:09

Hi just wondering if anyone else has been through this I'm 10+3 yesterday had some spotting only when wiping spoke to my midwife she has got me in for a scan Thursday,got up this morning had a bit of bleeding during the night but once I started walking around this morning had more blood with tiny clots ,went to a&e doctor told me to rest bleeding keeps coming and going had mild cramping that comes and goes too,I've had a miscarriage this time last year too but it wasn't like this ?? My first pregnancy went fine and have a amazing 3 year old

EcoHippyMum Tue 04-Nov-14 20:48:34

Hi I had this a lot with my youngest son. I'm a bit crampy tonight and have had some very light pinkish discharge for the last two days. Hard to relax and not worry. X

EcoHippyMum Tue 04-Nov-14 20:49:23

Oh and I am 10 + 5

mamabearwatson14 Tue 04-Nov-14 21:20:11

That's how mine is now cramping has nearly gone so fingers crossed ! I know I just keep thinking If I can make it through tomorrow I'm it's Thursday and I will find out I'm holding on to the fact they did my bloods which came back ok (last time my pregnancy levels had already started to drop ) have you spoke to your midwife ? Fingers crossed for you x

EcoHippyMum Tue 04-Nov-14 21:43:59

No not yet my booking in appointment is on Friday - my youngests first birthday. I'm hoping the crampyness is just wind! Lol

mamabearwatson14 Tue 04-Nov-14 22:35:32

Lol lets hope so good luck ! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now