Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Coping with stress in pregnancy

(3 Posts)
Pifflingcodswollop Tue 04-Nov-14 14:28:23

I am 17 weeks and totally exhausted and hormonal. If life was just ticking along normally I would most likely still be finding things difficult feeling like this with 2 young DC to run around after, but am also facing a round of redundancies at work, so have uncertainty around career and resulting financial worries, on top of which have a some family stress with a sibling, which while always bubbling under the surface so not really a new thing, looks likely to flare up over Christmas.
I am finding it all a bit difficult to deal with, I'm normally a pretty resilient person when it comes to stress but everything together is making me very teary and anxious in general. Any tips for coping?

Pifflingcodswollop Tue 04-Nov-14 18:02:35

Anyone?

beeecaaa Tue 04-Nov-14 18:12:37

Hi, I'm 10 weeks pregnant and facing some stress, although not as much as you.

I'm very sorry to read what you're going through at what should be a happy time for you.

I can't offer much advice I'm afraid but I can offer support.

If you need a rant, PM me, I'm happy to listen.

I'm sorry I can't say I understand but you must try to relax and not get yourself worked up, (easier said than done, I suppose!)

All the best to you, I hope you have supportive family and friends around you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now