Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant period like bleeding no cramps!!

(2 Posts)
Bellab15 Tue 04-Nov-14 12:41:07

Feeling very deflated, lost, confused I'd be now 7 weeks pregnant and I've started bleeding Friday started lighted, by Sunday I decided to go the hospital,midwife did a pt it was positive, she also did an internal were she found no heartbeat but embryo and sac we''re it should be, told to go to epu next Monday for a follow up as it could be just too small to detect a heartbeat..but as soon as I got outside my House I could feel something (sorry tmi) went to toilet and it was a large clot, bleeding has been like a period since Sunday with one more clot passing,I've had no cramps or discomfort what so ever which is Why I'm clinging to hope, I had a miscarriage in 2012 and the cramps were unbearable, I've just had a baby boy 7 months ago aswell that is keeping me going but it's killing me known I could have lost another baby, I guess it's just a waiting game now till next Monday to have it confirmed

Toucanet Wed 05-Nov-14 00:59:11

Good luck - sending best wishes. Afraid it sounds like it could be an mc but you never know - ok they couldn't see a heartbeat but there is still time (and an early heartbeat isn't necessarily reassuring anyway (last pg I had a heartbeat at 5+5 but found at 11 it had stopped at 8+6)). From what I've read & my experience mcs can vary a lot though so if it was one it might not be the same as before for you. Hope for good news but that if it's not, your little boy helps keep your spirits up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now