Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scan in a couple of weeks

(3 Posts)
Boofsandboss Mon 03-Nov-14 15:58:39

Booked my scan in for 24th November smile I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! I think I'm further along then 9 weeks so will be nice to finally find out if my little one is further along or not and whats worrying me is my oh dad had spina bifida, not sure if that's spelt right. And I've been put on higher dose of folic acid but I'm scared! Things are just getting on top of me and I just find myself getting worked up over
nothing

leanne963 Mon 03-Nov-14 18:24:21

Fingers crossed and good luck!! It is exciting, but so scary at the same time! Just keep taking your folic acid and that should hopefully do the trick - you can't do anymore! Wish you all the best smile

skyra13 Mon 03-Nov-14 20:43:47

I know its hard but try not to worry to much and try and enjoy your pregnancy to be honest i get on with day to day the same i forget im even growing a little one in my at times, I think i just don't feel its real yet But good luck with your scan.
I have my next scan at 21 weeks on the 24th November, some advice from my first visit walk around a lot and drink cold water or something sugary will make baby wake up and move around.
I got in there and was told to do think to move the baby as well as jump up and down cus they needed it in a different position or measure things.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now