Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

HPT recommendations

(2 Posts)
catbus Sun 02-Nov-14 14:45:49

Posted in conception also..
Okay so I peed and dipped a strip test which came up with a line within 5 minutes. Unfortunately, I do not trust it. I used one last month and got a pink evap- although that was after 10 mins at least as not able to sneak back and check it in timeOkay so I peed and dipped a strip test which came up with a line within 5 minutes. Unfortunately, I do not trust it. I used one last month and got a pink evap- although that was after 10 mins at least as not able to sneak back and check it in time.
So to avoid any confusion, I need to get a decent hpt. Could I have some recommendations please- I only have a Boots or Sainsburys or regular chemist nearby and would rather not have to wait to get one online.
Thanks .
So to avoid any confusion, I need to get a decent hpt. Could I have some recommendations please- I only have a Boots or Sainsburys or regular chemist nearby and would rather not have to wait to get one online.
Thanks smile

Jo178 Sun 02-Nov-14 14:53:17

First response early result have always been accurate for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now