Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks, pain and spotting

(7 Posts)
Periwinklepolarbear Sat 01-Nov-14 16:56:25

Hi, im back for yet more advice! 11 weeks pregnant after mmc and for the past 24 hours i have had a pain on my left side, sort of in front of my hipbone. Its constant and not particularly crampy or stabby. In addition brown spotting that had settled (small sch) has restarted. I've been unable to keep anything down but m/s has usually been evenings only until now. Im feeling awful!! Are these things connected and should i be worried? Thinking of calling epau tomorrow but don't want to bother them if not necessary. The pain and spotting are worrying me most confused

ApocalypseThen Sat 01-Nov-14 16:59:34

I don't know anything, but I'd contact the epu as soon as possible. Better to be safe.

tuckingfits Sat 01-Nov-14 17:06:12

I would call epau now & if they aren't available, present to a&e. Do you have any shoulder tip pain?

Your pain in front of your hip could be stretching type pains but I would want to be checked out personally. Wishing you well.

Periwinklepolarbear Sat 01-Nov-14 17:19:34

Thanks, I dont know whether im over reacting or need to be seen. I should add i had a private scan 2 weeks ago. Baby in the right place and healthy/expected size etc at the time so im not worried about ectopic pregnancy.

tuckingfits Sat 01-Nov-14 17:28:23

That's good! I am recovering from an ectopic so suspecting things that are not there!

I would still get checked out. EPAU will be happy to see you if you can get hold of them, they would never want you to sit at home wondering & worrying, at least in my experience.

Babiecakes11 Sat 01-Nov-14 17:29:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Periwinklepolarbear Sat 01-Nov-14 19:22:04

Thank you for your reassurance. and so sorry for your losses. Every ache and pain worries me lol. Hoping for the best but will give epau a call in the morning just to make sure x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now