Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34 weeks and feel like my ribs are about to crack, there is no more this baby:-( anyone else feel or felt this way?

(11 Posts)
dottytablecloth Fri 31-Oct-14 18:57:32

Does anyone else feel this way?

This is dc2 and I don't remember feeling like this last time around?

I'm in so much discomfort.

The last few weeks are going to be an endurance test:-(

Jodie1982 Fri 31-Oct-14 20:19:53

Been thinking the same and I'm 25wks, (baby no.5) he's taking up loads of room already. Just posted a thread about the same thing n bump pic. There's nothing we can do but grit our teeth n get on with it I'm afraid. I've got 15wks left to continue expanding, don't know how Im going to manage it lol.

cantmakecarrotcake Fri 31-Oct-14 20:25:05

My bump is sore to touch where baby is sticking her bottom out. It almost feels bruised. I'm 35 weeks and feeling like I'm not expanding at the rate baby is growing.

WhatWouldCaitlinDo Fri 31-Oct-14 20:26:39

36 weeks and baby loves rubbing its heels up and down my ribs, as well as arching its back. So sore?

amy83firsttimer Fri 31-Oct-14 20:33:21

38+4 - DH has just had to kiss my ribs better!!! Baby kicked him in the face - nice one baby blush

Pandadog Fri 31-Oct-14 20:34:47

33 weeks and baby has a lovely habit of kicking my ribs, pushing his foot or sometimes a bum out of my belly or trying to push himself as far up my belly as possible!

OhMjh Fri 31-Oct-14 20:40:35

I have this at 38 weeks to the point I wake up in tears. All I can recommend is a ice pack to shove the baby down away from them a little, sleeping on the opposite side to the pain and a warm soothing bath! It should get better when the baby engages and drops unless yours has super long legs like mine. Hugs coming your way x

Noyoucantwatchpeppapig Fri 31-Oct-14 21:11:08

I had rib pain with DD, it got better at the end when she dropped.
28 weeks with dc2 and just starting to get it although it doesn't seem a bad as last time.

Bellyrub1980 Sat 01-Nov-14 03:41:47

I get this (40+6) and she must also me pressing on a nerve somewhere around my bottom rib because I get pins and needles too.

Sitting up straight (with chest held high) and lifting my arms up in the air seems to alleiate it.

Ohfourfoxache Sat 01-Nov-14 04:00:38

Oh Christ, I'm 21 weeks with dc1 and I'm fucking uncomfortable already (hence 4am post when I should be in the land of nod).

Please don't tell me that it's all downhill from here? sad

Bellyrub1980 Sat 01-Nov-14 05:14:20

The rib pain for me was worse in the 2nd trimester (almost sharp/burning pain?), it's less painful now, feels more like a dull pressure smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now