Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First MW appointment in a hour :D

(6 Posts)
Emzzy26x Wed 02-Apr-14 12:21:16

Eeeeeek! It may sound weird but im just soooooo excited! Been soo hard to believe that im pregnant and now this is helping it all become real to me smile I know this is kind of a weird thread as there is no question or advice! But I just wanted to let you all know hahaha! Cannot wait to be a mummy :D

Xxxx

Sweetpea86 Wed 02-Apr-14 12:27:09

Aww I was like that Hun. Congratulations

GeordieJellybean Wed 02-Apr-14 12:31:07

I was the same smile
Massive congratulations!

peeapod Wed 02-Apr-14 13:08:30

congrats.. dont want to be a spolsport but it might be a bit of a let down.. in my experience the booking in appt was the boring paperworky bit that the midwife seems to have done lots of time before etc. however, the first scan.. that was the fun bit ;)

MrsMonkeyBear Wed 02-Apr-14 13:08:58

I have mine today too!!! Very excited but nervous as OH can't get away from work to come too!!! Don't want him missing anything. But I suppose me peeing in pots and having blood tests may not be that exciting. 12 weeks scan next Thursday. Can't wait to see the wee bean growing in me!!!

lyns31 Wed 02-Apr-14 14:34:17

So hard to believe you're pregnant early on. I didn't believe till the scan but even now I only believe it when I feel her wriggle or hear her heartbeat at MW appointments.

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now