Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Stomach upset at 14 weeks

(3 Posts)
Hedgehog1977 Wed 02-Apr-14 09:09:58

I had a really bad tummy upset last night, horrible stomach cramps and very sick as well. I think something I ate disagreed with me - I seem to get this once or twice a year, but it's never been the same meal each time that makes me ill.

I'm 14 weeks pregnant - it couldn't have done the baby any harm could it? Most things I've seen online say to be concerned only if it lasts more than 48 hours, and I'm ok now, but I've become such a worrier in the last 10 weeks :-(

Londonlady76 Wed 02-Apr-14 09:20:04

I had that winter vomiting bug a bout 2 month ago, baby will be fine.
If your concerned ring midwife.

Could u have ibs? If it's happening more than once a year.

AnnaLivia67 Wed 02-Apr-14 09:42:03

I had some sort of 24 hour bug/food poisoning over Saturday night and Sunday (I'm 13 weeks today) and went to the doctor about it yesterday. She was magnificently unconcerned. She basically said she'd only test it if it went on for a week or my temperature was significantly raised for a long period.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: