Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I just don't feel, right

(7 Posts)
Nomorepeppapig Tue 01-Apr-14 22:04:28

I'm 25 weeks and am feeling a bit, well odd! Can't really put my finger on it. I'm a little out of breath and feeling dizzy at times. I also feel a bit a bit under the weather, just not myself. Nothing to bad. Don't want to make a fuss by going to the doctors or calling my midwife. But should I get checked out? Thanks

Sweetpea86 Tue 01-Apr-14 22:08:26

As your baby gets bigger he/she puts pressure on all your organs causeing shortness of breat and feeling of being dizzy. So it could be as baby is growning.

Don't worry about making a fuss give the helpline number a ring to put your mind at ease.
I have suffered with dizziness or feeling faint but I know some women do.

Hope you feel better soon Hun smile

MeepMeepVroooom Tue 01-Apr-14 22:10:55

I felt a bit like that. It was only when I fainted that I went to the GP and it's was down to my blood pressure being a little bit low. When was your last MW appointment.

Was your BP ok? I would give your MW a ring in the morning for a once over. It's what they are their for and it's better to get checked out and put your mind at ease than worrying most likely needlessly.

Hope your feeling better soon.

teacoffeesomethingsweet Tue 01-Apr-14 22:11:27

It's never "making fuss" when you're pregnant. I'm sure midwives/doctors are always happy to check everything is order, even if just to reassure you.
Dizziness or being short of breath may be a sign of low level of iron, which can be easily fixed, but it can also be preeclampsia, so best get checked.
I'm sure you'll be fine but why worry? Call your midwife or OOH.
Good luck flowers

xpatmama Tue 01-Apr-14 22:13:29

Similar for was also low blood pressure... Check it out and make sure you drink lots of water!

AlwaysDancing1234 Wed 02-Apr-14 04:18:13

It's worth getting checked out, I'm 28 weeks and have been feeling breathless and a bit sicky and sometimes dizzy. Had a routine midwife appointment yesterday and all fine but blood pressure was a little on the low side. Also baby is growing fast at this stage and my bump is high and midwife said she's laying oblique with her head up near my ribs hence the breathless feeling. It's probably nothing to worry about but go to your midwife for reassurance, that's what they do!

Nomorepeppapig Wed 02-Apr-14 07:44:19

Thanks everyone. Think I'll ring my mw today. Not seeing her again until end of the months so it will be good to put my mind at rest. Haven't seen her since I was 16 weeks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now