Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Vaginal pressure - 24 weeks.

(6 Posts)
justhayley Tue 01-Apr-14 20:36:42

Hiya, - gotta love a post about a vagina lol.
Anyway I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and for the last few weeks have had a lot of vaginal pressure. When I have a wee I almost feel like baby is going to fall out (if only it was that easy).

Didn't have this with my first - now 23 months.
Should I be worried or is it normal?

Thank you

ThisFenceIsComfy Tue 01-Apr-14 20:41:05

I had this exact thing at 22 weeks. I went into hospital to get checked in the end. It was nothing. MW said just things moving around. They didn't mind though and said it was better safe than sorry.

PurpleWithaMysteryBun Tue 01-Apr-14 20:45:20

How is your pelvic floor? It might be relaxin has affected these muscles so things aren't as well supported as before?

theborrower Tue 01-Apr-14 21:13:23

I sometimes feel like baby is soooo heavy! Sometimes I can feel bursting for a wee but when I go it feels difficult to wee properly because baby feels heavy and sitting right there. I read somewhere you should rock back and forward to ease the pressure off your bladder to help empty it.

I'm 26 weeks with my second.

justhayley Wed 02-Apr-14 22:04:32

Thanks for your replies.
It's such an odd feeling everytime I wee I almost want to put my hand down there to hold everything in and up - then I think peeing on my hand isn't he nicest of ideas lol.

Of gosh yes my pelvic floor must start squeezing blush

PurpleWithaMysteryBun Thu 03-Apr-14 09:55:01

I always have to up pf exercises when I am pregnant, I can just feel the difference in strength and I really don't want to become incontinent! Pg dc3 now and so far it has worked. If it is that then reg exercising shoukd help in about 6 weeks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now