Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Citroen C2 and pushchairs! Please help!

(7 Posts)
wallflowers Tue 01-Apr-14 18:35:30

We have a Citroen C2 and the boot is tiny!

Does anyone have experience of these, and which pushchairs will fit?

We're looking at the Silvercross Surf, or iCandy Apple.

Foxeym Tue 01-Apr-14 18:54:58

I have a fiat 500, also tiny boot. The only one that would fit was the oyster and it has quick release wheels otherwise it would never had fitted.

snapple21 Tue 01-Apr-14 18:56:05

I have a Peugeot 1072 which is exactly the same with the tiny boot I also have the oyster with quick release wheels- it's working out fine for me

snapple21 Tue 01-Apr-14 18:56:20

107 sorry

Onelittlepiglet Tue 01-Apr-14 19:08:11

Yes we had a Peugeot 107 and had an oyster too. It did fit - took a bit of wiggling sometimes but you can do it. When dd was bigger we got a cheap umbrella fold buggy (mamas and papas one) and that fitted in fine.

Sweetpea86 Tue 01-Apr-14 19:21:18

I've got a c1 lol going to have to do lots of walking lol I plan just to put the wheels on the front seat and have baby in the back.

My hubby's car is bigger so like I said will have to do a lot of walking won't harm losing baby weight.

familyfortunes Tue 01-Apr-14 21:01:51

I have a suzuki swift...tiny boot however have britax b-dual and was amazed it fits...dc2 en route and ds will be 17 months...think I'll need a roof box grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: