Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Citroen C2 and pushchairs! Please help!

(7 Posts)
wallflowers Tue 01-Apr-14 18:35:30

We have a Citroen C2 and the boot is tiny!

Does anyone have experience of these, and which pushchairs will fit?

We're looking at the Silvercross Surf, or iCandy Apple.

Foxeym Tue 01-Apr-14 18:54:58

I have a fiat 500, also tiny boot. The only one that would fit was the oyster and it has quick release wheels otherwise it would never had fitted.

snapple21 Tue 01-Apr-14 18:56:05

I have a Peugeot 1072 which is exactly the same with the tiny boot I also have the oyster with quick release wheels- it's working out fine for me

snapple21 Tue 01-Apr-14 18:56:20

107 sorry

Onelittlepiglet Tue 01-Apr-14 19:08:11

Yes we had a Peugeot 107 and had an oyster too. It did fit - took a bit of wiggling sometimes but you can do it. When dd was bigger we got a cheap umbrella fold buggy (mamas and papas one) and that fitted in fine.

Sweetpea86 Tue 01-Apr-14 19:21:18

I've got a c1 lol going to have to do lots of walking lol I plan just to put the wheels on the front seat and have baby in the back.

My hubby's car is bigger so like I said will have to do a lot of walking won't harm losing baby weight.

familyfortunes Tue 01-Apr-14 21:01:51

I have a suzuki swift...tiny boot however have britax b-dual and was amazed it fits...dc2 en route and ds will be 17 months...think I'll need a roof box grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now