Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling sorry for myself rant tmi

(2 Posts)
peeapod Tue 01-Apr-14 11:34:58

so...

im 33 and a half weeks pg. in the last week iv had a cold, which has lead to a sore throat and a gunked up ear. Iv had constipation, diarerrea, and now just a funny tummy which has led to piles.

If I try lying down its great for relief down below but makes my tummy bad and stops me from being able to breathe, and visa versa.

i cant sleep, not eating well and i cant go out. im just glad its not long til my c section (5 weeks on thursday).

everything is all happening at once and i just cant cope with it. o yes, and im also in the middle of a social services assessment because of my mental health problems and the potential impact it might have on baby, so im stressed and anxious about that anyway. it just feels like my body is having a laugh with me. all i want to be able to do is a bit of tidying and preparing for baby or soial services and i cant even do that, just lie here and look at the ever increasing mess...

ugh
feeling sorry for myself

flymo79 Tue 01-Apr-14 13:57:25

really sorry to hear peapod. Hope you're feeling better soon and that everything goes well with the social services people. Can someone help with tidying and other bits? Congrats having a date for your section, must be something to look forward to at least and you will have your dc very soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now