Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks yesterday

(8 Posts)
Babybump0411 Tue 01-Apr-14 07:24:59

And I am still constantly unwell!
I've been unwell since 5 weeks and now over 4 weeks on I'm still exactly the same I hope this passes I've had enough of moping around feeling sorry for myself confused

AnythingNotEverything Tue 01-Apr-14 07:32:00

What kind of unwell?

Babybump0411 Tue 01-Apr-14 07:56:45

Sniffly nose, constantly feel sick, been to epu already and been given the all clear but bored of morning sickness (all day sickness in my case)! Symptoms started really early for me feels like forever �� x

misog2000 Tue 01-Apr-14 08:28:00

I was like this from about 5 weeks, for me it started to pass at about 10 weeks (week 8 was definitely my sickest) and I'm now 14 weeks and feeling really good.

I found the tiredness went before the sickness did, but it is much easier to cope with the sickness with a bit more energy, if that makes sense.

Hope you are similar and are feeling better soon

AnythingNotEverything Tue 01-Apr-14 08:35:39

Well that's completely normal! Congratulations.

Things should improve when your placenta takes over at about 12 weeks.

GingerRodgers Tue 01-Apr-14 08:57:00

Just be warned, I'm 17 weeks and still feel the same- exhausted, constant nausea, sick everyday, blocked nose and generally feeling like a bag of shite.
Sorry, probably not what you wantto hear.

ithoughtofitfirst Tue 01-Apr-14 09:42:46

I am 11+3 and feel much better than i did at 9 weeks. 8-9 was the worst.

I hope that helps xx

Babybump0411 Tue 01-Apr-14 13:11:37

Oh no gindgerrogers I hope i don't follow in your suit but good luck and thanks everyone I'm glad I'm not alone still

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now