Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very early stretch marks - has anyone else had this?!

(5 Posts)
Nessalina Mon 31-Mar-14 23:58:40

Hey, I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and I already have some killer stretch marks on my stomach shock
I was pregnant last year up to 16 weeks and just got one big stretch mark running down from left of my belly button, and that one never faded, but now it's got friends! confused
They feel like my stomach has split, and they're very red and tender.
I may just be getting fat, but I've been a little overweight for a few years now (size 16, 13stone) and never got stretch marks til post-BFP.
Has anyone else had them this early?!

Nessalina Tue 01-Apr-14 00:29:45

Just me then?

snapple21 Tue 01-Apr-14 05:27:02

Hi nessalina

You sound similar to me - I was pregnant in 2012 up to 16 weeks then I had a tfmr for t21. I got pregnant again 5 months later and found I was getting stretch marks right from the start!! Maybe it's because of the pregnancies being quite close together.

Nessalina Tue 01-Apr-14 09:55:25

Hey, thanks for replying smile
Yes, that sounds like very similar timescales, so that's reassuring! Did you get more because you started early do you think?

snapple21 Tue 01-Apr-14 10:32:32

Hmmm, not sure, I did get quite a few though!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now