Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain under ribs

(4 Posts)
MrsWombat Mon 31-Mar-14 15:13:44

I'm 7+5.

I have this horrible pain under my ribs on my left hand side. I don't think it's directly related to the baby as it's not period like cramping or much lower down where I would expect it to be if having problems. It's directly under one the ribs on my left. (heart side)

I do feel sick as well, but not the usual morning sickness nausea. Hopefully I will be sick, and it will go away. sad

Any ideas of what it could be? Before DP calls the GP/ midwife?

squizita Mon 31-Mar-14 15:37:36

Umm- could be poop! there's a bend in your intestine there, I get a pain if I overeat!

MrsWombat Mon 31-Mar-14 16:09:59

I hope so! I do think it's digestion related. Thankfully it has eased a little bit, but it's still there.

Boogles91 Mon 31-Mar-14 19:33:29

Could be sign if a kidney infection....or irritable bowl lol my ibs has gieven me a constant pain under my ribs. But when i get a kidney infection the pain is so intesne and goes down my side and radiates to my hip and back. Is your water clear? But then again sometimes kidney infections dont always show up in your water sad get checked out smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now