Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any advice :)

(3 Posts)
Jenny1990123 Mon 31-Mar-14 14:33:53

Hello everybody, I'm new here!
Im 35weeks pregnant with baby no 2, 36 on wednesday
Noticed for last couple of days that my urine smells quite strong, also getting creamy white discharge (sorry) is this normal?, I had a midwife appointment last wed and she said baby was engaged but not fully, I keep feeling her head as I walk, its quite uncomfortable at times, and feeling sick on and off again too, Im feeling down today love being pregnant just want some energy, I feel I have so much to sort out and no get up and go to do it. sorry for the moan, feeling pants sad

ithoughtofitfirst Mon 31-Mar-14 18:09:02

Aww, hugs.

I'm not sure about those symptoms. Have you been to your gp/nurse? I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Sorry you've got no get up and go, that sucks. I think it's normal though. Could you just watch some crap on tv with a duvet? Have a snuggle? Listen to your body ;)

Tomkat79 Mon 31-Mar-14 18:19:34

Hi Jenny

35 weeks here and lots of creamy discharge. Nice. Keep wondering if it's pee or my waters breaking as so heavy at times. Are you drinking enough? That can make your urine but stronger.

Her head keeps pushing down onto my bladder making it rather painful to walk at times and for the third time in a week I've thrown up my breakfast. Nausea back with a vengeance.

Keep chin up...we're almost there x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now